About the Solid Waste Fee Billing Division
Three Rivers Planning & Development District began solid waste fee billing services in October 1993 utilizing software written by one of its employees. The primary responsibilities of the Solid Waste Fee Billing Division include the following:
- Maintain and update each county’s customer database
- Open, balance, and post collections
- Print and mail monthly statements
- Provide each county reports related to collections and delinquency
The overall success of the Solid Waste Fee Billing Division is directly related to the cooperation and excellent working relationships that exist between the counties and Three Rivers.
Online Bill Payment System
Please click here to access our online bill payment system. Please note you will need your account number and information related to your preferred payment method. We accept Visa, American Express, Mastercard, and Discover.
Current Monthly Fee Billing Rates*
Calhoun County: $11.00 per month
Itawamba County: $13.00 per month
Kemper County: $8.00 per month
Lafayette County: $12.00 per month
Lee County: $12.50 per month
Monroe County: $13.00 per month
Panola County: $12.00 per month
Pontotoc County: $10.00 per month
Union County: $10.00 per month
* The Board of Supervisors in each county sets the monthly rates for solid waste collection.